With the pandemic slowly getting under control, OSHA has released detailed Covid-19 safety guidance & regulations on preparing workplaces for COVID-19 as offices/workplaces start reopening and employees return to work. It is necessary for all employers to know their role and responsibility of ensuring proper regulatory notification, record-keeping and incident investigation protocols pertaining to the Coronavirus – COVID-19. This webinar will provide a detailed review of the latest guidance put in place and how employers can meet OSHA requirements and stay compliant.
This webinar titled "Latest OSHA Guidance For Re-Opening Offices & Workplaces To Mitigate COVID-19 Risks" is scheduled on Wednesday, June 02, 2021.
Please use this REGISTRATION LINK to register yourself to participate in this webinar.
The following agenda will be discussed in detail during this webinar:
- Recent OSHA guidance for COVID-19 for employers for re-opening workplaces
- Conducting a hazard assessment.
- Identify control measures to limit the spread of the virus.
- Implement protections from retaliation for workers who raise coronavirus-related concerns.
- How to draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures
- Complying with record-keeping and incident investigation protocols pertaining to the pandemic
- Detailed assessment of your employee’s exposure risk and implementing social distancing strategies appropriate for your business operations
- Strategies & action plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures to support and isolate employees exposed to COVID-19
- Plant Wide Risk Matrix – Operational Controls to minimize panic in the workplace
- Examples & Case studies
About The Trainer: Joe Aitchison is recognized as a leader in human resources and has obtained certification as a senior professional in human resource management, SHRM – Senior Professional and Healthcare Reform Specialist by the Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute. Mr. Aitchison has served on several for profit and not for profit boards.
DII partners with employers to provide educational opportunities about compliance, especially during the re-opening phase of COVID-19. We are here to help you safely reopen and to manage risk during this process.