DII is a partner to employers and employees alike, and we understand that emotional injury is as important as physical injury to both parties. Below are OSHA resources to help employees manage work-related stress and emotional/mental health issues. Please share these links and phone numbers with your staff.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – Coping with Stress
- Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Safety Council – Promote Employee Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Suicide Chat Hotline: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat
- Stress hotline: 800-273-8255 (en espanol) 888-628-9454
Mental health is especially important as pandemic life returns to ‘normal,’ often with lingering PTSD and anxiety. Talk with your benefits administrator at DII to get a clear picture of your company’s mental health coverage during this challenging time.